Monday 28 March 2011

Lets get the show started!

Hello and welcome to my blog Scale Model Blog. Lets start with a little introduction to me and my blog. My name is Andrew I am a student at Marshall Aeroacademy in Cambridge studying for a degree in Aircraft Engineering. One of my main hobbies is scale model building, mostly aircraft, and with this blog I wanted to share the everyday ups and downs of model building.

I started modelling when I was a child, when I was lucky if I finished a model (not much has changed!) and ones that were completed where used as toys. Often being thrown out of the
window to pretend they were flying. I had a break from modelling between 17 and 25 after discovering drinking and going out with friends! I met my partner in 2006 and she supported my habit after finding some old model kits in my room and I have not looked back since!

So thats me and my story hopefully you will enjoy reading about my trials and tribulations with my models (mostly caused by me).

To Start off here are a few of my completed models............








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...