Wednesday 30 March 2011

The life of a student.............

Being a student means lots of free time (study time), whilst a lot of this time is spent doing housework and the daily lists the better half leaves me I do get to do a lot of modelling.
The only problem is when I do go up to my model/game room/man cave I find myself just staring at the model boxes and half built models wondering what to do next. Today is the same as every other day. I felt like starting another kit and as per usual I sat there and looking at my stash and just did not feel inspired by anything I had. So I decided to tidy my workbench.........

After doing that I started feeling like I need to do some work on the models I had started....... more on that in the next posts..........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...