Sunday 29 January 2012

1/24 Revell Corvette C-5R LeMans 2000

As well as trying to deal with the shelf of doom I am also building my first car model as part of a group build on a forum I frequent called Revellations.  It is a  Revell orientated forum so the kit had to be a Revell kit.  So after much perusing I decided on this kit....


As it is my first car kit I will be building this out of the box and trying to keep it simple.  So here is what is in the box....

Most of the construction is centered on the interior starting with the engine block and drivetrain




Once done the rest of the inside was put in and the roll cage added ...




Next up is the body shell which I am not looking forward to trying to get a nice gloss finish.

Cheers Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...