Monday 14 January 2013

Airfix 1/48 canberra PR.9

 Well I have finally had some spare time to get back to the workbench, oh how I have missed the smell of paint and glue! After a disapointing modelling year in 2012, not finishing anything,   I picked up the Airfix Canberra PR.9 in the Modelzone sale and decided to build a straight forward, out of the box build. Here is the progress so far...
-
 The bulk of the model is almost ready for paint, with just a few seems to clean up...

The undercarriage is fully painted and weathered ...

For this build I decided I would try Xrtacolour paints and so far I have been very impressed. I have  sprayed them with a 50:50 mix of paint to white spirit and they have sprayed perfectly.

More soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...