Wednesday 21 August 2013

About time for a new post

As it has been a while since my last post I thought the first thing to do would be to post a quick update on the models on my workbench at the moment.

First up is Italeri's 1/48 Hawker Hurricane Mk 1...

Decals are almost all on, it has been painted with Humbrol paints and I also used their decal setting solution which worked wonderfully.

Next up is Academy's 1/48 Bf-109 E...

This model is coming along nicely, fit has been good all round and the detail is good, especially in the cockpit.

Third model on the bench is the HobbyBoss 1/48 Tornado F.3 ...


Almost ready for decals! I have just given  it a panel lie wash using black oil paint which has given it a nice grimy look.The model has been painted using Xtracolour paints.

Finally last on the bench is the HobbyBoss 1/48 F-14D Tomcat ...

She is almost ready for paint but I cannot decide what brand of paint to use.  The detail is great on this kit and the fit is excellent.

That's all for now hopefully I will get something finished soon!

Cheers Andrew






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...