Saturday 31 March 2012

M60A1 RISE update

I have been trying out videoing my modelling and trying to make some video logs.  It has not been going to well mainly because I have lost the cable I need to connect the camera to the computer! So until I find it no videos I'm afraid.  In the meantime here is another update on the M60A1...






All the construction is complete and all the stowage is added so all that is needed now is a few bits painted some decals and the final weathering. There will be a video of this build showing some of the techniques I have used along the way.

Thanks Atty

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew!

    I've been really enjoying browsing your blog - in particular the military models really caught my eye, which is why I was eager to get in touch.

    I'm currently working on a project which I thought you might be interested in and was wondering if I could drop you an email about it?

    You can catch me at laura@yomego.com if you wish to email.

    Hope to hear from you!

    Kind regards,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Laura..... i have sent you an email

      Thanks

      Andrew

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...