Saturday 17 March 2012

Something Different

Today I though I would try something new, well actually two new things. First off as you can see below I though would upload a video for my blog.....

It is a bit crude as it was filmed on my phone but I like the idea and may run with this one so expext to see a few more videos soon.

Second new thing is the subject of the video.  when I was younger I was into Warhammer 40K, not so much playing it as the Space Marine miniatures which I thought were very cool(and still do!). SO I had a few but never really painted them and after seeing a few videos on YouTube decided to root around and see if I could find any of my old miniatures.

I manged to find a couple and set about striping them of paint using Fairy Power Spray. Once done I painted it using Tamiya Light Blue which is not the right colour exactly but for now is close enough.

It is still a work in progress with a few bits missing which will need to be replace and I am not to happy with the gold as it little to silver for my liking.

As for other project on the go a little progress has be made on the M60A1...




That is it for now thanks for looking, comments welcome 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...